Associate Professor Prem Rashid, started the Port Macquarie Urology Centre in 1997. It has rapidly grown to become a referral centre for urological care. He shares a broad interest in urological topics with prostate disease and rehabilitation following treatment as a focus. His research area of prime interest is education and training fostering the next generation.
- President of USANZ (www.usanz.org.au)
- Conjoint Associate Professor, The University of New South Wales
- Editor (Surgical Education), ANZ Journal of Surgery
- Director of Urology, Hastings Macleay Network
- Fellow Faculty of Surgical Trainers, Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh
- Member of the Academy of Surgical Educators
- Member of the Section of Academic Surgery
- Member, Court of Examiners, Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Paul Harris Fellow (Rotary International)
- (Past) Chair, Board of Urology, Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
For more information visit urologycentre.net.au.